Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Comments Are Coming In...

Thanks to all of you sending in comments. As I add them to the entries below, I encourage you to check back on topics that grabbed your eye and look for new comments.

Thanks to Lafayette City Councilor Kerry Bensman for his comments re: Lafayette Ballot Question 2C. He disagrees with my position, and today the Daily Camera editorial also opposes the idea. I've added further comments and encourage the same from you.

No comments: