Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Get Online in Longmont - FREE!

Longmont's plan to offer free city-wide wireless internet access has officially been revealed, although hundreds of surfers have already been using the service after finding it by chance. It will only be free for another month or so, so grab your laptop and head to a coffee shop in Longmont, and send me an email. Let me know how it works. I'm going to send a post from somewhere in the City soon. Read about it in the Daily Times-Call here.

I talked about this back in October, as there are likely to be surveillance cameras set up around town as part of the wireless internet program. My post is here from October 3; unfortunately the article explaining the snooping potential is no longer available. Coincidence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that just sounds like a lie