Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Interested in Posting?

While I've had several behind-the-scenes email conversations from these posts, I really appreciate the comments posted by the readers. There have been a few issues that created some good debate. On that note, I want to invite you to post to the blog directly. In this way, I wouldn't have to approve of your posting. Plus, your post would be a headline like this one, not simply listed in the comments section.

Here's how that would work: contact me at budanddakota@yahoo.com. If you're willing to let me know who you are (although I don't care if you uses an online identity) and give me your email address, I can send an invite link to you. After you create a Blogger name and password (that's all it takes) you will have access to create a post when you want.

This whole plan works on the honor system; let me know if you're interested.

No comments: