Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Friday, October 26, 2007

The Joys Of Blogging

For those readers following along with all the comments, I want to say my general philosophy is not to censor any comments. However, if they are direct slurs on an individual I am likely going to remove them. If they are comments about me posted by an anonymous source, I'm not going to spend time answering them. There's plenty of otherwise interesting debate happening here, the noise of the anonymous voices are just part of the deal with blogging...

No comments: