Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

No, Kerry Didn't Take Over The Blog

Before you get all worked up, the string of 25 comments attributed to Kerry is another recurring glitch with the comments widget I use - my email box was flooded with exact replicas of comments from Kerry and others over the last few days, hence my reference to the new commenting function I'm testing now.

Get ready, your comments will be ranked and you can easily spin off into side conversations with each other. Oh yeah, it will be sweet.

No comments: