Welcome!

This forum is a sounding board for a range of issues facing eastern Boulder County. I will prompt discussions with my posts and elected officials can tap into the concerns of citizens here, and explain their rationale on decisions. Follow along with the latest discussion by checking the list of recent comments on the right. You can comment with your name, a nickname or anonymously if you wish. You can become a contributor as well. Thank you for your comments!
Latest Post:

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WIll The Real Bonnie Star Please Stand Up?

Okay, I am correcting my correction. It has been pointed out that Bonnie Star is indeed the Director of Community Development for Lafayette, not the asserted Economic Development Director.

I plead baby brain. No sleep + poor judgment & gullibility, with a dose of wanting to believe. From now on all info I post can be assumed to be my truths, with no reliance on any of yous guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, my mistake. Didn't catch the title change. Oh well...........

DC has a new reporter. Kate Larsen is off to law school.

Anonymous said...

For the record, Bonnie Star has been the Director of Community Development ever since she left the post of Planning Director.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who contributes to a blog as frequently as Kerry is bound to make mistakes. Personally I appreciate his continued contributions and wonder, with the exception of Frank Phillips who does join in, why the remainder of the council continues to lurk in the shadows. They were posting a few months ago, they have the URL, we know they're out there!

Doktorbombay said...

Dreamer - it's easier to deny statements if they're not in writing. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just sayin.......

Plus, if you blog, you're giving away your position on topics. Some people think you have to be sure of your position to put it in writing.

Of course, it's known amongst my circle of friends that I'll change my position if given enough reason to do so. I have to have facts, though. And blogging helps me vet the facts.

I can honestly say I've changed my position on some topics by participating on this blog.

My wish is for participation from more of those who live outside Lafayette. There are some, I wish there were more. There's a lot to EastBoCo other than Lafayette.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the B. Star title error. Bonnie has four roles, 3 with different titles. Perhaps we should have a contest to name them all.

If one blogs here, there is a lot of give and take. I try to put the facts on the table as I know them and show the basis of my conclusions. You bloggers can agree or return fire. That's fair.

As for other council members.....